Tuesday, October 11, 2005

life's wonderful!

when you think that everything is going down hill, God intervenes and makes Himself felt.

God's really great! i've been SOOO blessed recently and even in ministry, i'm getting "promoted" from elite 3 to elite 2 and for service 6 last sunday, ELITE 1!! well, because bro james, kaikeong had stuffs to do in service 6, so they left us and bro mike assigned me as elite 1 =)

it was a great experience as elite 1, totally different from normal services. thank God nothing much happened and i didn't experience much difficulties.

i haven been updating much because everyday of my life has been quite the same. waking up at 7am, school, dinner then home. it has become a boring routine, but at least there's table tennis to play in class. heh=P

services 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 were fantastic! received revelations, wisdom and understanding of several stuffs and i feel that i'm already starting to change! ahahz=P the messages from Pastor Carl and Pastor Robert changed my thinking and my faith in God went a notch higher.

how do i know that? the devil's attacking me everyday, playing mindgames with me, that causes me to think negative thoughts and fear. thank God for a great God! as i put my faith and trust in Him, He will take care of the rest, which means He ensure that everything else fine!! i'll just have to focus and trust in Him!

we serve a great God!! hallelujah!

No comments: