Thursday, November 01, 2007

near future seems bleak; not sure if i can pursue my desires of studying in SOT this year because i'll only ORD on May 5. SOT starts classes on April.

did consider the plan to take half day leave during the start of my course, but i found out that i'll be given only 7 days worth of leave. best of all, due to the block leave, my leave will be deducted. thus leaving probably less than 3 days?

struggles.

other concerns affecting my decision too. finances, how am i going to pay for the school fees? work, definitely have to work, but a job thats ultra flexible?

really want to enroll into SOT this year, but why does it seem like a dream so far away?

something in me feels fearful to lose out in the coming year's SOT. the coming year's SOT feels special; somehow, i feel like a part of the coming year's SOT intake.

Lord, grant me the desires of my heart.

recently a friend of mine shared about his plan for studies after the army. he extended his contract for about a year so that he's able to save money to study overseas.

tempations.

is it wise for me to extend till next 2009's april, so that i can save money for 2009's SOT?

thing about saving money is that i really have to be extremely disciplined.

headache.

Lord You called me, i'll take the step of faith, and walk on water.

only You know the desires of my heart.

No comments: