Saturday, October 18, 2008

Finally I'm able to blog again. Laptop has been cranky recently, refusing to log into blogger or load some script for me to blog.

About a month has past and I've been coping well with work. Apparently my bosses are very happy with my performance and they're starting to trust me with more responsibilities. Thank God for that! If not for Him and His favor, I would have been fired a million times already.

I'm back in Security Ministry! Was quite shocked to receive the news from Desmond. Didn't expect it coming because I thought I wouldn't be going back to Security for eternity. But still, Thank God for the chance once again to serve in Security and to serve Pastors and his guests in Elites. Really feel that my return is very different and somewhat feels that there's many things to impact.

Euphoria training has been picking up as well. Shoulder hurts everytime after training and it would last through the week. At least it's getting better now and I'm able to do tosses without any problems. Thank God. Quite excited about the performance, even though our status now is quite terrible. Messy and off-timings. But I believe everyone will put their act together and piece a great performance for God, CHC and the rest of Asia =)

I really do need a new laptop.

Seriously, this is just random rumblings.

I love food and I want to eat breakfast now.

No comments: