Tuesday, February 09, 2010

For the longest time possible, I've neglected this blog. Uploading songs that I feel for and more, I think that was the best possible way of expressing myself.

Things have finally changed for the better.

Read through several old mails and I'm glad to say that it doesn't bring as much hurt as before. But more of a lesson learned. Nobody's at fault here, we are all journeying in this part of life and it's all a learning process.

Am glad that my relationship with my family is getting better. Dad's really an inspiration and a great source of comfort. Driving me to school every morning and literally talking about general things keeps me reminded that my parents really love me.

Several doors opened onto me and I'm excited about it. Yet I approach it cautiously; what is His best plan for me?

Feels like a long time, but it's only 1 month plus. Feel maturer, a little more understanding and graceful.

Truly, all things work for His purpose and glory; every rejection comes a new appointment (:

No comments: