Sunday, February 24, 2008

I need more of You!!

Finding myself losing self control more and more. Especially when it comes to dealing with people that I dislike. Not that I hate them, but their actions make me slightly irritated at times. It doesn't help much when I'm related to them.

Though not everyone is sensitive to their surroundings, but everyone MUST learn to be! I'm not someone whom you can make fun of, tease about or joke of. I don't wear a red wig and nose with huge matching shoes. There's always a limit to something.

Whats worst is having this mentality. They can do it to me, but if I do something else, I'll get that, "How can you do that!?" remark. ARGH!!

So what are you trying to tell me? You're better than me? I don't have to prove to you that I'm better or whatever, but your antics are seriously irritating me! Its like telling me that I've a speck in my eye, but you've a log in yours.

Definitely, there's a lot for me to learn as well. I can learn to be much more long suffering, to learn how to love those that's slightly difficult to love. Maybe this is what God wants me to learn. So give me more strength Lord!! before I blow up and rebuke them.

Seriously resisting the temptation to scold them because they're just having fun and probably got overboard. Thats why they must all learn to be sensitive!! Can't expect you to keep smiling at me if I were to keep poking you right!?

So what did I do? Just smiled and kept quiet. SIGH. The meek ones are the strongest. I'm probably far from being strong, but I know that at least I made a right decision earlier and I'm slightly stronger now.

The journey continues and I really hope things will improve, though knowing that this is not the way God works. He sharpens me, with another iron.

>.<

No comments: