Saturday, February 23, 2008

I think I need to change.

Ok. Not I think, i MUST change!

Pastor Ulf taught about fears today for service. Something that's always being mentioned and reminded by many people. But its only today, I finally received something in my spirit, or simply mind.

Consider this for a moment. It would be difficult for you to talk to someone if he frequently shy away from you, or seems just afraid to talk to you. I realized that I've been doing that all these while and its certainly unhealthy.

I should learn to be more confident of myself, carry myself well and learn to speak with confidence. This will not just make me confident of myself, it dispels fears in my life.

I must stop being fearful of speaking up or being outstanding. Fearful of being the odd one out. But of cos, I do not want to appear boastful or prideful. Confidence is something that I carry in my spirit.

Even when situations screams in my face, I've the confidence and composure to make the right decision. I will not allow fear to take place in my decision makings and spoil God's destiny for me.

Its not self denial, thinking that you can handle situations that come your way. But it should come from the assurance that God is always with me and the Holy Spirit is always guiding me.

So when I serve Pastors every week, I should get more comfortable serving them. Things shouldn't remain the same from day 1. There must be growth!! Every week I serve them, there must be growth!!

If not, I'm just a person that walks them up and down every week.

Not that I become friendly with pastors, but I should become more confident whenever I speak to them. I shouldn't be mumbling my replies or look lost whenever I'm expected of something. I shouldn't come to a stage when I just get so tensed up whenever there are important guests.

Embrace the moment and serve with all of my ability!

Time to step out of my comfort zone and stretch my capacity again! Without fear, but faith! Knowing that through all these adversities, God will strengthen me and guide me in His ways!

No comments: