Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hello World!

Everything has been quite good. I do not know where to start, or share. But God's good.

In SOT, we are in the process of going through the Five Fold Ministries. Really amazing stuff. From the beginning, Pastor Ming mentioned that after the course, we'll realize that we're actually NOT who we think we are. Lol.

Totally true. I found myself not being very Pastoral like, though it's my desire to be a Pastor. Haha! Got to work very hard in that area! Feel that I'm a little more inclined towards a Prophet and Teacher ministry. Heh! I'll Call down fire and TWO female bears will MAUL you if you offend me!

Not finding any inspiration to blog now. Heh. Perhaps things that has been happening are rather personal and I've no desire to publicly air them. Bleh.

Well. We'll see =)

No comments: