Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Who am I?

Have you ever pondered upon that question?

Who are you, to somebody else.

To someone, I am the nonchalant, can't be bothered with you guy.
To another, I am the nice and caring friend.
To another, I am the wallpaper, never noticed until I start peeling.
To another, I am the guy that smiles a lot.
To another, I am the laid back one.
To another, I am the one that you talk to when you need a listening ear.
To another, I am the one you can rely on.
To another, I am the one that passes you by.

The list just goes on..

But to God,

I am His child.
I am anointed.
I am special.
I am called by Him.
I am protected by Him.
I am uniquely created by Him.

I am Joel Kuek and God loves me.

If not for God loving me who I am, would I be able to freely express my love for people around me? No.

God gave me a Role Model and His name is Jesus Christ. God says, "Follow His footsteps and He'll guide you in every single step you take, every decision that you make."

"I've called you and this call is irrevocable. Hold onto it."

No comments: