Thursday, November 27, 2008

Isn't it irritating when a body of people DO NOT work together? 

Can you imagine what would happen if you wake up one day and your hand says, "I don't feel like working as a hand today." It would be disastrous! 

Same goes as working in an office. If the employees don't work together, doing their parts, other departments would malfunction! 

This is getting so irritating. It seems that everything has to wait. Nothing seems to be done fast enough, and they complain that the management is too fast for them.

Perhaps now i understand why the management is rushing everything. 

Maybe I'm used to getting things done fast, of cos with reason. But having so many procedures before the final outcome is ridiculous! 

Invoices come in, it's forwarded to the accounting department. From there, it's always bounced back to me to check on this and that and this and that. Look, am I an accountant that knows such stuff? I don't mind checking it for you, to ensure that the numbers are correct, but if you're asking me if the terms and stuffs used are correct, how would I know!? You should know it clearer than I do!

Why am I doing your job!?

Even after my signature is GIVEN, payment can't be made immediately. When the whole world was around, you didn't want the invoices to be checked and signed. Now that the world is gone, and the other company is pressing for payment, you nonchalantly say that nobody's around. What is this!?

I am not surprised that companies are disinterested working with us because of such a system!

I understand there's a need for procedure. I understand there's a need for clearance.

But I also understand that there's always a deadline for everything!

Making things easier for you doesn't mean that it's convenient for others!

No comments: