Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I feel old when I tell people that I've just been retrenched by my company.

Retrenchment seemed to only affect older people, without proper certifications. But now I know that retrenchment doesn't necessary affect matured workers.

Even thought I was retrenched, I was quite happy because I was starting to feel sick and tired of working at that place. Everyday was quite a bore and I simply spent the day playing games in facebook and chatting in MSN.

Not quite a good testimony, but I can boldly say that I've played my part and played it well too.

So what kind of jobs am I looking for?

Ideally, I would love to work full time in church. But I'm not very sure if there's any openings. I had this thought of being a missionary too, but I don't think CHC takes in people just like that.

Realistically, I've re-applied to be a relief teacher, just get some income in the mean time. I've also re-applied to be a CCPE in schools. Basically to coordinate CCA and CIP programs for the students.

Considering another post in MOE, but the job will not be open until 24 Jan 2009.

Don't have much time to waste! It's mid January and I've about 8.5 months left before Bernice leaves for UK to study! =( Tho it seems that we spend time together almost everyday. Sometimes it's quite challenging thinking of the things to do. But there will be days when everything will be so spontaneous, and we'll have such a great time together.

Anyway! Things can only be better starting from now!!

Looking forward to greater things in 2009!

No comments: