Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Perspective.

It is just one simple word that divides the world into half.

To one, the cup is always half full, but to the other, its half empty.

If only everyone can be content with what they have, but continue to work hard to achieve more, wouldn't this place be a happier place?

Some people are just paying their lives off debts. Paying off things that they wanted, but not needed. They don't seem to care, because they are not contented with what they have.

Do I have to show everyone that I'm wearing the latest branded clothes? Why can't I get something as nice, but cheaper?

I can be the worst situation in my life, but see it as something God is using to mould me.

Life's quite short already, why do you want to torture yourself with such negative thoughts? Fill yourself with the powerful positive energies, see things in a different light!!

Don't be like the person beside you.

Lead the person beside you; and follow Jesus.

No comments: