Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Call of God.

When the call of God is issued, how many people respond? Many are called, but few are chosen. Many people responded for the altar call, but how many burn on, for Him, for His Kingdom and for His glory?

Why do so many people fall away, get tempted by other offers or burnt out?

If You're willing, I am willing.

Last night, we had a youth meeting with Pastor Kong. Pastor has a burden; the percentage of youths in our Church has dropped drastically.

Youths; the next generation of leaders.

Are we going to sit back and watch the revival die down in this generation? Are we going to sit back and watch the Church, dying and losing its cutting edge?

Let it not happen for my generation. The world today needs Christ more than ever before. This lack of faith, hope and love, evidently missing in everyone's life. We are now living in a "I, me, myself" world.

Will someone lay down his life, out of his comfort zone and trust in Him and know He is the true God and He will come true for him.

Will we see another Pst Kong, Pst Tan, Pst Derek, Pst Aries in our generation, taking the World by storm?

The burden to shoulder is great. But God says that My yoke is easy, My burden is light. Its a huge responsibility, but if God could raise up David when he was just a young shepherd boy, God will raise up someone to fulfill the will of God for CHC.

The Call of God will not stop in this generation, neither would it stop at the next generation. The Call of God goes on, just as long someone is willing to sacrifice and pay the price for the anointing of God.

Lord, I am your vessel. You've chosen me. What I have today, is all because of You. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of God, than dwell in the tents of wickedness.

No matter the outcome, I will serve You.

No comments: