Sunday, April 04, 2010

What is motivating you today?

What are the motives in your heart?

Are you coming to Church/bringing friends/attending cellgroup meetings/prayer meetings/zone meetings because you love God, because of the people you met, because of someone or because you have to?

Day in, day out. Week in, week out. Weeks, months and years.

Proverbs 4:23
"Keep your heart with all diligence, for out of it spring the issues of life."

God, keep my heart pure.

It is You I live for.

Fall in love with You once again, lost in Your presence.

Psalms 50:22-23 (MSG)
"Time's up for playing fast and loose with me. I'm ready to pass sentence, and there's no help in sight! It's the praising life that honors me. As soon as you set your foot on the Way, I'll show you my salvation."

Psalms 51:16-17
"Going through the motions doesn't please you, a flawless performance is nothing to you. I learned God-worship when my price was shattered. Heart-shattered lives ready for love don't for a moment escape God's notice."

Break me.

Let your anointing flow through me.

No comments: