Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Haven't blogged for donkey years.

A lot of thoughts running through my mind. Sometimes I wish I could select the thoughts that I do not want, and clear them.

But I guess that is why I have to depend on God so much more. There is only so much that I can do. But if He is in the equation, He enables me to do even greater, even more.

I got to to learn to be bolder. Cannot always be that nice guy, especially if I am being put into a position of responsibilities.

Learning to be accepting. There are just so many things happening on the inside of people, that we have no idea of. Man sees the surface, and we make so many conclusions based on it. Though some of them help, it is just surface deep.

What shows on the outside, might not exactly be what's happening on the inside.

There are just so many things happening all around.

Rebuilding the walls, fending off attacks and worshiping Him at the same time.

No comments: