Monday, May 14, 2012

Think God is really quite humorous sometimes. Mentored a youth and the things he shared sounds very similar to what I have experienced, and am experiencing.

I feel like I'm speaking to myself as I'm encouraging him.

Relationship is like flying a kite. You got to release the string, then the kite would be able to fly higher, on its own. Yet there will be times when the string has to be reeled in, to prevent the kite from falling.

But, unlike flying kites, the act of releasing sometimes is difficult. Tons and tons of questions, fears and doubts. Sometimes I'm afraid of losing someone special, sometimes I feel I suffocated the person. Or sometimes I'm just afraid that the person thinks I'm giving up.

So complicated. But I do enjoy the moments when the kite is flying on its own and the tension on the string is just right. Just wish that it stays longer that way.

Or perhaps, I am just thinking too much again. Maybe there's no kite at the end of the string.
Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

No comments: