Sunday, September 23, 2007

back home!

service was fantastic.

pastor kong's back and he shared about tithing. something very basic, but extremely important in our walk with God.

now i feel empowered, recharged. but not yet ready to take on the world. =X

down with a minor injury. in-grown toe nail.

seems minor, but it causes serious pain if not treated. i decided not to go ahead with the surgery in camp as it would result me to get out-of-course in my recce commander course. so i told the MO that i'll probably just grit through the pain and only after my course, i'll seek surgery.

after serving today in leather shoes, i removed my socks earlier and found half my toe covered in blood and pus. not mentioning the constant pain with every step that i took.

but i guess i just got to grit through the pain and pray that my toe recovers soon.

No comments: