Sunday, September 09, 2007

Last post - June 11 2006

Today - September 9 2007

I've been on null for more than a year! are there anymore readers? hahaz.

for the past year, nothing much has happened. got into the army, got best trainee in my platoon, got into OCS and commissioned on June 9 2007.

something to be very proud of and glad that i made it through.

now that i'm commissioned, many would think that its time for me to slack. well, its barely the beginning because i'm still on course for my vocation! i'm training to be a recce commander and i'm sure its going to be extremely exciting.

cannot go into the details, but watch and see! i'll infiltrate your fridge like never before!

so many happenings recently, so many to say. but so little time, or rather lazy my fingers and brains are. all i'm thinking of is the ice cream tub thats waiting for me in the freezer and a cup of iced milo.

maybe this is the start of a blogging lifestyle again, but definitely not everyday because i'm a stay in trainee. would only get to book out on fridays and if i get confined, sundays.

even officers get confined! boo!

No comments: