Sunday, March 23, 2008

Been eons since I wrote here in this space.

Feel that there's too many words here, lacking pictures! But I don't possess any camera phones or digital cameras, thus the lack of pictures.

Updates!

Easter has been fantastic. Though it was really tiring, but its all worth it! Did something different just now. I was the Wii station master at expo. The fun thing about that is that i get to see overexcited adults trying to box each other, or self entertained kids cheering whenever their bowling balls hit the pins.

Not to mention the numeral times I had to teach young and old on operating the Wii and gameplay.

I made several new friends too! All aged 12 and under.

Super cute kids standing shyly behind the crowd, wanting to play, but afraid to ask. But the moment you hand them the consoles, their facial expressions change. SUPER CUTE.

But then again, this happens only when they're happy. Heh.

School Of Theology! I checked with my ZS and he has confirmed that I've gotten into SOT! Praise God!! But the opening in church office isn't open for me as I lack the qualifications. Well, it's okie! I can still work at other places and I believe God will provide for me!!

So far, I've about 3-4 friends that signed up for SOT this year. Hopefully we'll get to work together and do great works for Him!!

To think of it, its just 2 weeks away from the first day of SOT. Wow!! Really got not much time left!! Got to look for a job to start working after I ORD!! Else i'll have to walk to church every morning and fast every single day. Haha!

No comments: