Sunday, March 30, 2008

Blessed.

I've been so blessed recently. 

Mom gave me $150 in total, spanning 3 weeks in total. A mysterious person that signed off as God blessed me with $50.

-

When I'm in need, You heard and You gave. 
When I asked, You heard and You gave.

You said, "Be of no fear, for I AM with you." "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened upon you."

All these promises that You gave may not have been fulfilled instantly, but in accordance to Your timing.

You said, "Look upon Me and I'll lift you up."

"Yes Lord." I said. "Take away these excess baggage, I just want to be that Joel once again."

"No. I've anointed you to do greater things for Me. You're not a nobody, but you're someone in the kingdom of Heaven. You'll provide for your family, you'll live in prosperity and you'll be a blessing to everyone." 

"A bruised reed I will not break, and a smoldering wick I will not snuff out, till I lead justice to victory." 

No comments: