Sunday, March 02, 2008

I'm feeling ultimately ultra-ly blessed right now.

Firstly, I had a zone prayer meeting yesterday and after the PM, i asked my ZS if he's rushing down to Jurong West. So he asked me to join him and travel down to Jurong with him, but he has to go back to Suntec first.

No problem with me, I felt.

In the cab, I asked if there's any vacancy in church office as I'm looking for a part-time job after I ORD. He said that there's a vacancy and its half related to what I did in polytechnic. Wasn't much details, but he'll check it out for me. Best thing is that I can work full-time for that job, while studying in SOT!

Then, he also mentioned that he'll find out if I'm applicable for sponsorship in SOT!!

Next in line, Pastor preached about being a servant. This time, he pitched for full-time ministry workers! My heart leaped in joy when he mentioned that and asked those who feels a call to full-time ministry to raise up their hands and he'll pray a special prayer for us. This happened in Jurong.

Rushed down to expo to support the security there..

Pastor shared the same message, but this time, not only did he ask us to raise up our hands, he asked us to stand up and asked those sitting around us to lay hands on us to pray for us! Wow! I'm really glad/blessed that I was asked to replace another security last minute. Don't tell me its coincidental because I believe everything has been planned for by God.

During the process of being prayed for, I felt this burning sensation on my eyes. The entire process of being prayed for, I felt this heat on my eyes and it didnt go off until we stopped praying. I strongly believe that it's the Holy Spirit's anointing and being on my eyes, it should mean something like the Holy Spirit strengthing the vision that God has given to me.

Well, thats my accessment. If you're able to interpret such signs, please let me know=P

So in 1 day, I seem to have gotten confirmation that signing up for SOT is the right thing and the jigsaw puzzle is forming at the right places now. I believe I've taken the right step, a step of faith into the unknown, trusting God that He'll provide for me.

Now I'm praying that these doors will remain open and more doors will open up for me to transform into what God wants me to be!

Praise the Lord!

No comments: