Sunday, May 18, 2008

Therapy to my soul.
After CG, i sent Saunders to his workplace, which happens to be 15 minutes away from my house. Decided to walk home from his workplace, just to pray in the spirit and spend sometime away from the hustle of life.

So I turned into Dairy Farm Road and walked towards Cashew Road. In that area, the houses were either semi-Ds or bungalows.

Immediately, I was captivated by the tranquility of the estate. As I looked at the houses, everyone of them were unique in their ways and extremely beautiful. Each house spoke has their unique story, background and atmosphere.

As I walked around the estate, I felt my soul relax, away from the rush of the city, sounds of rushing cars and people.

So as I walked through the estate, I started to tell God which house I like, what cars I'll drive and the kind of home that I want to build. A home that has the presence of God, the peace of God and a place that glorifies God.



Maybe a home like this?

=)

No comments: