Friday, May 30, 2008

Class today was amazing.

Truely, the end of a matter is always greater then the beginnings.

I didn't quite experience science and wonders, visions and dreams or visitations of angels. But I simply had this encounter with God, this assurance from Him, and i think it's amazing for me.

While we were worshipping Jesus, I just felt God saying this, "Joel, I've anointed you." Then I felt this weight on my shoulders. My arms started to ache, even though I didn't raise up my arms fully. It was probably just raised above my waist level.

Then the weight on my shoulders started to feel heavier.

Before that, there were so many miracles that happened! Legs grew to equal length, arms, backaches, neckaches! SO MANY!! Simply amazing man.

Maybe I can start praying and believing that God can stretch my legs by another 5cm! =P

To think of it, we're left with 3 months of SOT. It's ending too fast!! Week after week is flying by too fast and I really don't want to stop SOT'ing so soon. Gotta receive as much as I can, and start activating it!!

No comments: