Monday, June 02, 2008

Lesson today was special. How to describe that feeling in words?

Didn't feel anything special, but it was something special in the spiritual realm.

Yielding, receiving and openness. Very important keys to having a word from Him. Breakthrough may just come like that. And if you miss it, you really miss it.

I know what God wants me to do. Spirit is indeed extremely willing, but my flesh is weak. Seldom experience this but I actually fell asleep while praying!! Not at 10.00pm!! I was quite shocked when I realized I dozed off.

Tried again afterwards and it happened again. Man! The weird thing is that I don't even feel sleepy now! But the moment I close my eyes and pray, BAM! It hits me hard.

But now as I'm typing this blog, I have a better understanding of why it might have happened. Hmm.

Not gonna give up so easily!!

No comments: