Thursday, June 05, 2008

Praise God.

I've completed Spirit Filled Believer's Handbook Assignment within a total of 6 hours. 4 hours last night, very unproductive. 2 hours this evening, super productive.

Can only hope and pray now that whatever I've written is correct and acceptable in the eyes of Bobby. Haha!

Played basketball just now. It's been light years since I last played and it was fun. I think I jumped higher, longer and further than usual. Haha! Should maintain my physical being! My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit! Must keep myself FIT!

Randomic post, but I just wanna thank God for everything He done man. There's too many to be listed down here, but I'm really thankful for EVERYTHING that had happened.

Be it good, bad or whatever.

Simply because God is good, all the time.

No comments: