Saturday, June 14, 2008

Back from BIGBANG Camp!!

Totally amazing experience.

Darryl said something that challenged me. She mentioned that this camp is not just about new friends. But its also about that touch from God that everyone should desire for, that even though we maybe tired, we still seek after the face of God, for Him to strength us.

It's so easy to neglect God during the camp. You'll be busy doing things till the wee hours of the night and by the time you're free, you're so dead tired. But I was super encouraged by the campers! As I walked around the chalet site at 3am, I'll see groups of people gathered together worshipping, or praying together! 3am!! These groups of people aren't really the young adults, but they were the KIDS! the secondary school students!!

Super amazed.

Something amazing happened too. During morning devotion, Darryl prayed for me and it was amazing. She moved in the gifts of the Holy Spirit and ministered to me. Extremely blessed by her prayer and really believe that my breakthrough is about to come!! Praise God!!

Ultimately, my team had five new friends. Out of the five, four responded to the altarcall!! Praise the Lord!! WOOHOO!! The four who responded were the four girls who came in harden, but left soften by the love of God!! Praise GOD!!

If not for the love of God flowing endlessly in the team, I think all these salvations wouldn't be possible. And if not for my wonderful team members, this camp wouldn't be a life-changing camp for not just the new friends, but members as well!

Really believe that this love of God will continue to flow in our lives and we'll see a revival breaking forth in the zone!!

Bao-wer!!

No comments: