Friday, November 12, 2004

hmm. i realised that i've left out loads of friends who have always by my side whenever i needed them.

starting off, nix!! hAaz=P this sweetie pie chutsie sister of mine never fails to light me up when i'm in gloom~ her crazy antics and excitment really cheers me up and i'm really grateful that we managed to keep in contact for 3 years!!

then, its yuxuan!! this, also sweetie pie, sister of mine encourages me and makes sure that i'm really fine before logging off or sleeping. she's pretty matured for her age and her thoughts always inspire me~ she would always be listening to me and whenever i need her, all i've to do is just to message her=P

next, its yuxin!! this girl who skipped school 3 years ago, maybe extremely busy with her studies (well, she's frm nygh.. no blames=P) but whenever we're online, her craziness and pure crap would cheer me up when im down. though we've never met before, and no plans either, there isnt much friction between the both of us~ in a sense, we're comfortable the way our friendship is, and that's really cool!

soon after, its charmaine!! she's able to make the WORST seem so normal, and thats something really incredible about it. so, with more of her influence, i guess nothing would be able to pull me down in the future~ loLz=P

up next, adelia!! the silent killer~ though quiet, but her advices are kinda sharp at times~ really cool friend of mine who's also quite matured for her age.

-drumroll- fencui's next!! heh. she's also another silent killer, but always encourages at the right time~ still remember that when i was struggling with my studies, she messaged me and reminded me to focus on my studies~

last but not least, shuhui!! the pretty pig! HAhaz=P nothing much to say about her, but she's always with an encouraging word when you need one=)

i've noticed that most of the names are females... so i guess there's a certain pattern we all can see huh? =P

well, thank God for all of my friends, even though your name is not listed up there, it doesnt mean that i've forgotten about you=)

No comments: