Thursday, November 25, 2004

what a great start to my day! and i'm totally not excited about it.

well, i don't have to work today because there's no work. praise the Lord! so, i went to my laptop, switched it on and started to read all my friend's blog. its been a LONG time since i last did that and i was really happy that i did that.

then, my mom stormed home and started screaming her head off.

she scolded me for doing absolutely nothing at home. she started saying that i'm always at home, but never help in housework and i'm too involved in church and why am i serving others when i can't even help to do housework at home.

naturally, i was very angry. i wanted to shout back, reason back, because i DID housework when THEY were in malaysia, happily gambling away at genting.

but before i could shout my head off, the Holy Spirit's voice came suddenly and He instructed me not to shout at my mom, but head to my room and simply sit there.

well, of course i listened to the Holy Spirit. learnt last night that true Faith is obedience.

so i sat there, and thoughts came into my mind.

how i waited for the stupid washing machine to finish washing at 3am, then hanging them up to dry afterwards on monday.

how i woke up a little earlier to bring down the clothes on tuesday before heading to work.

how i washed the dishes after work, fearing that my parents would come back anytime soon.

washed the clothes at midnite again, but i fell asleep while waiting for the stupid washing machine. so i hang up the clothes the next morning.

well, basically i did some part of housework. but in my mom's point of view, that isn't enough!!

because - i washed the dishes, but i didn't keep them. i kept the clothes, but didn't fold them.

basically, that was all that i left out! not forgetting, vacuuming and mopping the floor everyday. well, if i had the time, definitely i would. but i was late everyday for work and i took a cab down directly from my place.

the pay that i get may seem much. (total of 500 bucks so far) but it covers my transport and food, perfectly. i ain't paying student rate anymore! its the stupid adult rate and its freaking expensive!! food outside is freaking expensive too!! ( yea. i had KFC, but isn't it the same as foodcourts? )

back to the topic.

so as i sat there, listening to my mother's ranting and raving. i cried. i was really wondering how to get salvation at home if its not by works! salvation at home through faith? perhaps that would bring more scoldings and maybe being grounded at home.

then the Holy Spirit's voice came back, and told me to vacuum the floor.

the Holy Spirit really does give weird instructions sometimes.

went to wash up and started vacuuming the floor. well, it almost seems that a miracle that happened.

my mom was on the phone and she was laughing and joking with the other party. even though i was still tearing a little, and going to the toilet too often, i was pretty relieved that the storm's over.

went back to my room after vacuuming the floor and stoned there.

reason why i didn't use the computer is because my mom threatened to cancel the subscription. well, just because she says that she don't know why she's paying it every month. (shouldn't have opened the stupid letterbox that was filled with bills)

apparently, when i thought everything would be fine, another ground breaking news came. sigh~ i wouldn't blog on that matter because its not confirmed and its personal. but, the news kinda affected me badly and there's nothing i can do now.

all i can do is to wait for God to move His hand...

No comments: