Thursday, June 09, 2005

emerge conference 2005.

different focus, different revelations, but the same presence of God.

this year, emerge conference has a totally different feeling for me. this time, i'm serving in ministry and it sure feels different. last year, i was able to focus without much distractions. but this time, i've to stretch myself and focus on serving and getting ministered on.

it seems that the main message about this year's emerge conference is about back to the basics. back to the heart of worship, the spiritually hunger in us and evanglistic messages.

this year, i feel stretched by God as the tests He placed in my path is really challenging and most of the time, i've been sacrificing praises to Him. when times are really bad, i chose to trust Him and He blessed me greatly=)

being involved in parade of schools is expensive. i think i've spent almost all my money just on POS alone, the transport and food, costumes and some other stuffs. but as i gave, He provided for my meals. my friends, shuling especially, blessed me with meals everyday.

when i was weak, He sent people to encourage me and strengthen my faith.

if i didn't realize all these are happening, i would have thought that i did these with my own strength. but i do know that all things are possible because of the grace of God. my mind has been playing tricks with me, telling me things that aren't godly and righteous.

its really difficult trying to discern the truth because its just a fine line.

felt burdens in my heart after pastor laid hands on me. i'm still unable to discern it, but i guess like what charis says, the more i seek Him, the more He would reveal to me.

well. great conference... are you learning something?

No comments: