Monday, December 17, 2007

God is so very good to me.

so many small little things that happened, but it made a huge difference in that moment.

i had a friend driving me to camp, and back home for 2 days (save transport fares)

i had a trooper driving me back to KHC because i had work to do (save transport fares)

i had free supper that cost 100+ total at geylang

i had a ride down to church, JW premises, on sunday morning by sharon wan

i had a ride to jurong point by kaikeong

i had my "boss" treating me a meal today

i had my hair cut and its good

and loads more. God is good eh? but of cos, i sowed before reaping all these blessings! if i can total up the blessings, it has already out weighed the amount i've sowed into the house of God.

indeed! when i build God's house, He'll build mine too!

No comments: