Monday, December 31, 2007

happy birthday to me!

-

CHANGE! Pastor Tan shared about change and how we should embrace change. I'm watching Channel News Asia and some CEO of some mega company is saying that to way to success is to anticipate change, and change immediately when chances occur.

how should we embrace change then?

i guess its really being selfless. not thinking about yourself, thinking that its always someone's else fault or that somebody else should change. why not, you do the changing and maybe the world would be a better place?

and it increases your value too!

i was thinking of several points after service yesterday and decided to CHANGE on these points

  • to control my emotions, not to be emotionally dead. (Pastor Yong actually asked me this question and told me not to be emotionally closed up. How did he know? i've no idea.)
  • To be a good steward of God's money
  • To stop procastinating and start going for my driver's licence
  • To finish reading the bible!!!

change change change change change!

my progress with speaking proper english has been quite successful. though my smses are getting slightly longer than usual, or just extremely short, i'm glad that i'm not exactly speaking much singlish. thats a good change! ;)

SOT registration is open, but i've no idea if i'm able to enroll this year because my National Service ends only on May 5, and SOT starts on Apr. BUT, for the bulk of Apr, i'll be overseas, either Taiwan or Brunei for my training. so i've no idea if i'm still able to enroll as i'll miss one whole month of lessons.

somebody enlighten me!?

No comments: