Thursday, December 27, 2007

we had our company cohesion earlier today. we played this game similar to the amazing race, minus the road blocks and fast forwards.

basically, we're given 4 sheets of paper, different points on each set of paper and the difficulty of the questions are based on the points awarded. hints were given to us and we've to guess the location, take a picture of the location with all the team members in it.

found myself finding out more about singapore, its landmarks and history. i thought that it was really interesting and meaningful.

i've been trying to speak and reply my smses in proper english. trying to cut down on the singlish too. i think my standard of english has dropped, thus i shall now attempt to restore it. help me out! if you hear me speaking in singlish, or using broken english, correct me so that i can change and learn from it!

;)

No comments: