Wednesday, January 30, 2008

You THE Leader!

Yes, YOU!

Amazing book. To think that I almost forgot Sharon brought for me that book years ago for my birthday. Thank God I found it and started reading it. Read it everywhere in my office. I think after a meeting with my boss, and the freedom that he's giving me, I'm so going to convert my office into a place of dreams and visions.

A place where people come and get inspired to achieve great results, and not just that, they envision success and enjoy the fruits of success after putting in hardwork.

I'll challenge my guys to achieve the impossible. Defintely within hardwork's and dedication's range, I'll place in them a vision to not just accomplish the ordinary, but the extraordinary. I'm going to place in them a vision that will last them thru their NS life and hopefully beyond NS life.

Since i'm their 'leader', might as well be one that empower their lives. Then we'll all have a fruitful 2 years of NS life and probably something that we'll never forget.

I think I'll spend majority of tomorrow to plan something life changing for my company.

*excited*

No comments: