Friday, April 04, 2008

Extraordinary results!

We took our IPPT test earlier and I'm really happy with the results of my company..!

We had about 16 GOLD, and 13 SILVER achieved. Only 3 didn't manage to get anything, but I believe that with constant training and hard work, they'll be able to achieve at least a silver as well.

Super encouraged by the effort put in by my soldiers. Some of them just missing a few seconds to achieve gold, but i believe they'll press on and achieve it in the coming year.

This IPPT also marked my swan song in the company. Most of them will be involved in training and I won't be able to join them. Bittersweet emotions, but I believe Andy and Dion will be able to bring them up another level of achievements. 

-

SOT Orientation this monday! I really can't believe that I'm starting school so soon. Seems like a long time ago when I was hesitant if I should sign up for SOT. I'm glad I made this choice and even though it maybe tough for the coming months, I believe that GOD will provide for me and He'll see me thru this year!

Connect Group PM was so refreshing. Was reminded of several things when Desmond prayed for me. Remembered the fervency, my attitudes and mentality when I received Christ in the beginning. Guess certain issues corrupted my mindset and soul. BUT, I believe that all these will change because GOD's gonna do something AMAZING in my life!

He'll change me inside out, outside in. He'll anoint me to overcome difficulties, trials and tribulations. He'll smilingly give me loads of problems, so that I'll learn to rely on His strength and He'll show me the way to victory.

Now, I've to make that decision. To remain open to His discipleship, teachings and word. Most of all, to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit, to develop my relationship with GOD and maintain my spiritual disciplines. 

No comments: