Tuesday, April 22, 2008

They say things happen in SOT. I believe that's an understatement. Things don't just happen in SOT.

It takes loads of faith, then the things happen in SOT.

Felt God smiling at me again today. He has been smiling at me for two days.

It would start like this -

As we're all worshipping in His presence, I would enter into this place and there's only God and me in it. So I'll tell God everything thats in my mind. Things like full-time ministry, provision and santification.

Then I can feel Him smiling at me. It feels so........ comfortable, friendly and warm.

Yesterday, I felt Him say, all these that you've asked for, I've given. Receive it in your spirit.

Today, I saw myself in a vision. A picture of me preaching from a pulpit. Then thoughts of salvations, healing and anointing raced across my mind. Wasn't sure if that was my thoughts or God's thoughts, but I received it in my spirit.

When the Holy Spirit comes, some people feel electricity on their palms or heat running through them. I felt this warm heat on my upper back, something that I felt when I was much younger in Christ.

Definitely the Holy Spirit.

I think this is the problem with me. I'm too logical! I'm in need of serious work in my emotions. Pray with me, that I'll be touched in my emotions, that I'll be free to cry or laugh in His presence.

There are no formulas in seeking God. But a pure heart will see Him.

Heb 11:1,3

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

God spoke, something happened in the realm of the spiritual and it became visible in the realm of the physical.

Believing that you have it in the spirit though not of the realm of the physical. Because you have spoke about it, it WILL come to existence when you believe. In the spiritual realm, angels are already preparing for the day for your spoken word to manifest.

Believing is not just knowing. It's the psychological state in which an individual holds a proposition or premise to be true.

So it's not just knowing and accepting it. Its getting it sink into our spirits, knowing that it will come to past.

No comments: