Saturday, April 05, 2008

Woah! Just came back from my zone's overnight cycling event!!

Really quite an experience. I was appointed to be last man, together with Alan. Basically we cycled from East Coast to Bedok, to Tampines, Paris Ris and finally Changi. Supposed to finish at Changi, but we reached a tad too early, thus we were challenged to cycle back to East Coast from Changi.

That LONGGGGG stretch of road beside the Changi Airport was extremely boring. I dozed off several times and even crashed once because i fell asleep while riding. But thank God I landed on the grass patch and I had no injuries whatsoever.

Anyway, I kinda woke up after that crash and continued cycling per normal till we reached this place and MJ came and pick us up. It was probably the best moment of my life, having to sit in the lorry, not having to cycle all the way back to ECP. Haha!

But, I still enjoyed myself, cycling casually and enjoying the breeze.

Limited time left for me to rest, gotta serve at Expo today!! 4pm!! >.<

Oh yah. Saw some transexuals in Changi. They really look pretty, just that its all manufactured. Heh.

No comments: