Thursday, April 17, 2008

Interesting things had happened recently. Things that showed the favor, blessings and grace of God.

I don't know what to expect in the months ahead of me, but I believe it's going to be good. Attitudes will be made right, impurities will be removed and fruits of the Spirit will be developed.

My mom managed to "catch" a baby parrot, with her bare hands. In fact, the parrot hopped onto her hands after she held out her hand in front of it. Quite interesting eh? Then the parrot stayed in her palm and she brought it home.

Now it's like some crazy lunatic bird, running left and right of the cage and randomly screeching. Heh.

Just want to thank God for something that happened yesterday. I was on duty in camp last night, so I rest in my office when Caleb came to my office. He wanted to pray for me, and vice versa. Of cause I was more than glad to do so, but we fellowshipped a little before we prayed for one another.

I think it's just amazing how God will even move in the office. His peace just came and filled the office. There was a change of atmosphere the moment we started praying and it really didn't feel like we were praying in the office.

Truly when two or three are gathered in His name, there He is.

I'm really encouraged by Caleb's hunger, desire and fire for God. He's praying and fasting for directions in his life after his National Service. Such a fine young man, but already thinking like a matured son of God.

Challenged! Haha!

No comments: