Friday, July 09, 2004

after noticing some negative comments in this blogsite and my friend's one, i decided to post some comments myself too.

if you are uncomfortable reading my blog, go ahead and close this window. no one's stopping you. do you feel GREAT when you tag me in my tag-board, indicating that i'm some gone case freaked out person? what kind of "highness" do you achieve?

if you feel that i'm a person who's totally obsessed with God, think again. look at what religious people out there are doing? IF i am totally obsessed with God, i would be in the streets right now, preaching the gospel to every single person i meet.

worst still, if YOU are a Christian, or rather, you know God, and you made the comments, why are you causing disruption? is it because you are not as fervent as i am? does that give you a right to pull me down? try harder=)

why put up your defenses SO high when i'm just trying to share with you? is it hard to receive?

this is just a online diary for me, a tool perhaps, to share my experience and encounters with God.

perhaps all my friends dislike reading my blog, and they do not read it anymore. but, at least i know that they are not people who would discourage me. perhaps behind my back, people are throwing darts at me. besides feeling hurt, what else can i do? its their life, its their thinking. i can never change a person's mind to suit mine nor would i whitewash them.

but, it is up to you to decide if you want to change. go ring up some of my old friends and ask them about the old me. i was once even an anti-Christ.

i had a very bad encounter with another church and it left deep scars. to the extend that whenever someone from that church calls me up, i would shout at them on the phone and hang up. even when someone is merely sharing the gospel with me, i would shut the person up immediately and say that i'm a freethinker.

i even said stuffs that would upset the Christian faith. that was me in the past.

then, God used Charmaine in a powerful way. i got to know Charmaine and we got pretty close. through Charmaine, i got to know God. whenever Charmaine shares about God, i would merely listen. i learnt to listen...

so, after 1 whole week of pleading, i went to church with her on Christmas day. it was on that day then i realised that Christmas is actually celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. a day of celebration for all Christians.

but, i didn't receive Christ at that time, because i felt that its all a mock.

so, God dealed with me personally. whenever i'm facing a crisis, Charmaine appears out of no where and invites me to church again. 5 times in 2 years, i was extremely blessed by the message, and i began to feel something, a burden in my heart.

slowly, i started to believe in God, and i learnt to turn to Him when i had no one to turn to.

after receiving Christ, things changed. my thinking became a little more matured. instead of thinking in the box, i started to think out of the box. my temper went down a little and i began to open up.

but, why keep all the blessing to myself, i thought. wouldn't it be better if i could share my blessings with everyone and pray that your heart would be soften too?

do not be a sterotype and comment on whatever you heard someone else said.

experience it yourself with a open heart and see things in a different way.

No comments: