Saturday, July 17, 2004

tiring~
 
school's so boring, i did my programming assignment. well, with the help of my friends of cause~ HaHaz=P
 
my programming lecturer's quite a unreasonable person~ my friend merely wanted to stay in class and do his own stuffs, but the lecturer demanded that he leave the classroom, and he even shouted at my friend.
 
headed to church for Christian Lifestyle classes and service.
 
discipleship - thats what i learnt in Christian Lifestyle today~ doing things first, then teaching. being submittive to our leaders and loving everyone.
 
service - Pastor Kong preached about how Simon Peter's life was changed when he listened to Jesus and having Faith in God. then, the sermon twisted to a missions sermon and i felt the Lord speaking to me, challenging me to cast my "nets" into the deep sea and a great harvest.
 
then, i began to think... in my thoughts, i saw my classmates coming to church with me, NP friends and others giving their lives to Jesus Christ. it was indeed a great thought and by the grace of God, it would come to past!
 
Pastor Kong laid hands on adults aged 25 to 30, cellgroup leaders and School of Theology students. i noticed that the securities were scrambling from 1 person to another, making sure that when Pastor Kong lay hands on them, they would land on the floor softly.
 
after service, i took a cab to zongxian's place. it's his birthday and he organised a BBQ to celebrate. many people were there, but by the time i reached, most of them have already left~ the only reminders are those that i often meet~ weilun, herman, weiming, eddie, xuanfeng, royston, louis, binghan and junlin. carmen and desmond came down extremely late, but armed with a present - a pair of boxers! HahAz! i've got a share of that boxers too~ =P
 
slowly, people went off and we left at about 1.45am~
 
finally reached home at 2am and got the chance to rest...

No comments: