Wednesday, July 21, 2004

rainy days = sleepy days
 
thank God Charmaine gave me a morning call at 6.30, else i wouldn't have woke up on time~ i guess i really sounded really bad cause when i said hello? i could hear Charmaine laughing away~ loLx=P must be my morning voice...
 
the moment i got onto my seat in class, i fell asleep again. loLx~ i was really very tired and the weather was PERFECT for sleeping.

well, i didn't stone throughout the lecture. when the lecturer asked questions, i gave the correct answer and got rewarded with a ferrero roche=D

school ended at 12pm today, and i met bimei afterwards. i taught her Engineering Science, a module which i took last year~ well, i wasn't really able to teach them much stuffs because i forgot most stuffs~ and i guess i even taught kimberly a wrong method~ lolx=X i gotta refresh myself~ =/
 
then, i went up to the library to study with yanren, howie and alvin~ lolx. i didn't study much because i was extremely sleepy and i spent most of the time trying to figure out the possible reasons and solutions=/

the pretty girl from my TVE class smiled at me!!
 
herman and binru then came up to the library and joined me~ herman was busy renaming the videos, sound files and pictures. binru was busy playing fifa2003 and he got caught by kangkang afterwards~ loLx=P we left the library together at around 5 plus and had our "dinner" at canteen 2~

lazed around at Bukit Panjang CC and watched the adults play, the youths on the other side~ loLx~

2 tests tomorrow~ like what Patricia said, God would bless me through my paper!!

No comments: