Sunday, July 18, 2004

i would sing of your love forever~
 
went to salvation army to play basketball today and when i stepped into the indoor basketball court, i heard this song immediately~
 
basketball today is rather special~ didn't want to lose my temper and when i was tempted to lose my temper, i smiled and carried on playing~ even though i was playing like a complete idiot, i had fun~!! hAhaz=P
 
imagine laying up on the left lane, using my right hand~
 
tomorrow's monday~!! i've got only 4 working days left to invite  my friends to church for weekend connection service. friends targetted - everyone =) NO RUNNING AWAY~!! BWAHAHHAA
 
anyone willing to sponser me a guitar and lessons? i want to learn how to play the guitar~!! perhaps i'll get the peeps in Campus Crusade to teach me a few tips too~ and figure out from Guitar4Christ~ tEehEe~

No comments: