Monday, December 20, 2004

guess who's back
back again
joel's back
tell a friend~

unknowingly, i stared at my timetable and started planning gym sessions. i wanted to shift 2 hours of SA to wednesday so that my mondays would end at 1pm and i have the rest of the afternoon to work out.

tuesday are generally free after 12pm, i start school at 2pm on wednesday and 12pm on friday.

but if i shift SA to wednesday, it means that my wednesday would start at 10am and i would have a 2 hour break. but if i managed to convince my PM's lecturer to conduct tutorial on wedneday, i would only have 1 hour break and most of all, my fridays would start only at 2pm.

and it would mean my wednesday would start at 1pm, if i don't change my SA slot.

hahaZz~ am i making sense? its really kinda confusing, but if you play around with my timetable, you would understand =)

so currently, i'll be attending gym sessions on tuesday afternoons, wednesday mornings and friday mornings. most probably i'll be starting tomorrow? thats if i'm able to purchase 30 xmas cards, in a package. any lobangs, anyone?

ah. not forgetting saturday, the only day that i'm totally free~ perhaps thats my sabbath day, so i'll just rest on that day =P well, i'll just see how things go at the moment~

when i was planning my gym workouts, i was thinking of getting protein powder too. a HUGE box of protein would cost 130+ and its supposed to do wonders to my body, at the same time, harming my liver.

i wish they had height enhancing powder too~ heh.

back to protein. well, its supposed to be good for muscle building and i've seen edwin turn into muscleman from flabby.

btw, edwin's that ah beng from The Champions~ heh.

back to protein, again. it tastes and smells horrible even though there's different favours available. looks like heroin too~ hAhaz! but it doesn't harm my body as much as heroin does.

jolted back into the reality of class.

i was practically freezing in class and my nose nearly dropped off. started to message tons of people, asking them for their addresses so that i can send them a xmas card, or deliver a small little gift on xmas day, thats if i'm still dateless.

counted my stash in my sash and its pathetic.

God? where's my hundredfolds? thousands?

anyway, it isn't really nice to ask friends for their addresses and not sending them something. so i by hook or by crook, i've to get them something.

that reminded me of some really interesting friends that i have=)

felix's rather cute. i messaged him for his address and he thought that i was playing a prank on him, early morning. loLz=)

kim decided to sms-chat with me and it kept me awake in class~

adelia suddenly replied and told me she saw olinda. but i replied rather half-heartedly~ was in the middle of a deep discussion regardin our case study and if she met daphney, then i would be very excited~

had a very brief catchup with nix~

its been a long time since i last chatted with them and its nice catching up with a number of them... =)

No comments: