Saturday, December 25, 2004

I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
From the bottom of my heart

Feliz navidad
Feliz navidad
Feliz navidad
Prospero ano y felicidad

this song can go on forever~ lolz=)

-

Christmas service day 2 @ indoor!

reached indoor stadium super early, 8.15am, as i never expected the bus ride to be so smooth. thank God i was able to help out with the logistics and did stuffs like coms check and checking of sets.

assigned a new position today! did ranger today and its my first time doing ranger in indoor stadium~ in the beginning, i thought we would be walking around indoor stadium, watching out for weird people or stuffs. but i was totally wrong! lolz=P

merely stood at the north entrance, screened the people and assisted the ushers. from then on, i was at the north side of the stadium, enjoying the presence of God.

got the chance to talk to sally!! probably one of the prettiest ushers around, in my opinion=X well, her pen ran out of ink and she asked me if i had a pen. i kind of lost my cool when i started searching for my pen, super uncooly=/ sheesh~

but i managed to find my pen, in my pocket when i was digging for it in my jacket. hAhz=P

passed the pen to a amused girl and i was tryin not to look at her~ lolz=P

i guess my pen ink was a little faded. stupid g-tech...

soon, she returned me my pen and tried to use her old pen again. it was successful, but ran out afterwards again. so this time, as cool as i could, i passed her my pen and told her to use it~ lolz!

heh~ next time when i meet her in church, can "ask" if she needs a pen=P lolx~

anyway, we got dismissed early today, again. really feels kinda weird after serving at the Celebration By The Bay service few months back. we were held back for nearly 2-3 hours~ this time, after most of the congregation has left, we would have de-brief and we can all pack our bags and leave~

walked out with kevin and met sharon's cellgroup along the way.

i'm offically sharon's part-time cellgroup member! LOLz! its just a joke~ we went to suntec, hopin to get a table at the foodcourt, but left cause there was totally no seats available. so we walked to millenia, hopin that there would be space.

to our horror, the foodcourt there is closed!

edwin happily suggested marina square and off we went.

we didn't go marina square though, but ended up at long john's in millenia. much to edwin's disappointment though~ hahaz=P

over at LJS, edwin and i were guessing the age of the girl at the counter. then edwin asked yishen and yishen did the most unbelievable thing.

he actually told the girl that we want to know her age~ mAnz!!

she was so paiseh that she didn't reply and started blushin! aHhaz=P then when she served me, she kept controling her smile and made very little eye contact with me. but when she served edwin, she blushed and even gave him the wrong drink, causing her to blush more~ loLz=P

super funny~ we kept making fun of yishen as his fish was the biggest among us~

after serving us, the girl hid in the kitchen and never came out! she came out only after we left LJS 2 hours later? i think we made her develop a phobia for guys already=P HAhaz=P

so tired~ but its christmas!! i want to do something that i seldom do. i'll be going to my cousin's place to celebrate christmas with them!! its been a LONGLONG time since i last did that and i'm not expecting any prezzies=) there are loads of kids who would be very happy tonight, but i know that i'll be filled with joy too~

because the joy of the Lord is my strength!! woopiEe dEe dOo!!

No comments: