Sunday, December 26, 2004

woopiEe dEe dOo~

i've changed phones, numbers guys!!

but, you still can contact me with the old number=) the difference is that just when i call you, or message you, its my new number showing. so it might be a little confusing if you don't update the numbers.

anyway, watched the heart's charity show earlier and there was a part when taukif sang "an jing" i felt that he sang it way better then how sly sang it! ahhaz=P

the stunts were pretty interesting too~ tay ping hui balancing with heels and 3 guys dancing with heels too~ loads of jumpy action by vincent ng and gang and super old people singing super old songs=P

was exploring my phone earlier and its pretty user friendly~ i had my doubts before buying the phone because some of my friends told me that its not user friendly. tried out the settings, messages, tones and realised that its actually quite user friendly. minus the fact of pressing the wrong button occasionally cause i'm used to the nokia settings~

anyway, nothing to blog today~

No comments: