Wednesday, December 08, 2004

school has started and its been pretty fine, so far.

i've been posted to another class, 2F04 for a particular reason that i don't know. well, in a sense, i'm starting to pay attention more in class as i know that my former classmates are now in another class and i can't always depend on them.

well, actually... my sleeping kakis are in other classes~ LOLX!!

went for prayer meeting last night at Church. couldn't really focus in the beginning but slowly and steady, i managed to get rid of unwanted thoughts in my mind and focus on God.

its been a long time since i went for prayer meeting and thank God i remembered to buy mineral water~ as we grouped into pairs to pray, i was practically shouting at the top of my voice just to barely hear myself. many times, i thought that my throat would EXPLODE and i'll lose my voice forever~ lolz=P

but God is a good God, He protected my throat and i still got my beautiful melodious voice~ hEhz=X

bought a book at attributes.

as i waited for deora, i walked into attributes and browsed the books. i saw one of Rev Pastor Ulf Ekman's book. its entited The Spiritual Leader. usually, i would just skim through the book and replace it. but i felt a very strong sense of belonging to that book, almost as if it was mine.

without hesitating, i bought the book~

read 1 chapter of the book and the first chapter alone has already pointed out some of the common mistakes / thoughts i've made regarding leadership.

well, its 12pm now and i gotta rush off to school!! =/

No comments: