Sunday, January 30, 2005

GOD IS A GOOD GOD!

-backtrack a little-

forward a message at 1.20am, after my quiet time, to several people. at 1.30am, i received a reply from kimberly~ apparently she replied and said that i'm sweet! hAhaZz!! i guess its the content of the message lah=P

well, we started chatting and she asked if i was serving and vice versa. i managed to convince her to meet me at 6.30am at the bus stop near her place so that we can go church together~ well, she has to reach church at 8am, so being 30 mins earlier doesn't harm right? hAhaz=P

so when we finally confirmed everything, it was 2.00am!! we only had 3 hours of sleep left and kimberly reminded me to wake her up at 5.45am.

6.00am - i woke up as i received a message. as i read the message, my brain began to register something; are you awake yet? <- that's the message kimberly sent and when i read it repeatingly, i realized that i woke up late!! replied her and started to dash around my room, looking for my pants.

apparently, my mom hanged my pants in her room, at the window. i searched everywhere but not that part of her room. so i wasted 20 minutes looking for that dumb pants before noticing that area=/

had a really quick shower, packed, combed hair, and dashed out of the house. as i approached the bus stop, a bus came and it brings me to kimberly's place too, so i boarded it and hoped that i wouldn't be too late.

reached at 6.40, 10 minutes late of the appointed time, but kim wasn't there as i told her that i would message her when i'm in the bus. shortly afterwards the pretty girl appeared, with loads of stuffs in her hands, looking so comfortable. loLz=P

both of us were tired, but we couldn't sleep. so we chatted all the way on the bus.

finally we reached church and i went to report for my security duty.

i was REALLY shocked to see my name under the Pulpit IC and that also means that i'll be seated at the same position for 3 services!! Praise The Lord!! well, though i was sleepy, i was very determined NOT to fall asleep during service.

when i asked Bro Taifong about the pulpit movements, as there's additional movements, he told me that he specially placed me there because he knew that i haven done that position yet~ lolz=P THANK GOD!!

i took this chance very seriously and after receiving the movements, i started to brief my pulpit partner~ it a great door opened for me and i don't want to mess up this chance. so i made sure that my point was driven clear and no mistakes would be made=)

usually, the first pulpit movement is extremely standard. most security personnel knows about it. it was the second pulpit movement that was a little challenging. we had to watch Pastor Kong give the que and listen to 51's que to move off. but by the GRACE OF GOD, for all 3 services, all movements of the pulpit was a great success!!

the message preached by Pastor Kong is sososo strong and filled with conviction!! listening to the message once is great, but listening to the message 3 times is simply WONDERFUL!! THANK GOD!! the church practically erupted and hearts are set of FIRE!!

today's message is about Faith~ having faith in ourselves, in God, in the people around us and in the future. basically with these 4 areas of Faith covered, we can expect a wonderful journey with God. but THATS NOT ALL!! we gonna do great things for God!! Hallelujah!!

in security, 44 always say that when we serve God at our best, He would bless us back. now, i experienced 1 of the MANY times God has blessed my life. ( seriously, i feel that i'm a really blessed person... =D )

at first, i messaged kim and asked if she wanna have dinner together. i owe her a meal because she accompanied me early morning, but she's out with her girl-friends~ so i messaged natalie. apparently, she's going plaza for dinner, so i told her that i can join her for dinner.

when i met her and her mom and sister, they headed to swensons! i was quite shocked because i was prepared to pay for my own dinner and i never expected them to eat at swensons. ordered fish n chips and they ordered several other la carte too.

nat's sister paid for the bill~ she treated nat and her mom the meal, including me too!! thank God! i was thinking how would my budget plan work if i had to pay for my meal at swensons~ lolz=P

next, we headed to nat's sister place. over there, she was clearing her small little crystals and she wanted to give me loads of them. well, i liked this metal bangle, but it looks rather weird on me and i seldom wear stuffs on my wrist. so i didn't take it. sigh~

but she forced me to take a box of small little crystals worth over 40 bucks~

then, after sending nat and her mom home, her husband sent me home too! =D

though its really nothing much, but i really thank God for all these small little blessings in my life. small little blessings add up to GREAT blessings!!! i'm on a kinda tight budget, God provided for me swensons. the crystals can be given to the kids as gifts and the lift home was reallyreally appreciated cause i was very tired~

THANK GOD!! PRAISE GOD!!

oh yah. i found S$10 bucks. lemmi ask this question - is it right to pick up the note from the floor? no one was around~ so, lemmi know if its really right?

and 1 more thing... mom said that she would be giving me extra pocket money this week for CNY clothes!! wOohOo!!!!

PRAISE THE LORD!!

No comments: