Wednesday, January 26, 2005

i'm so bored, i can click IE a million times and close the windows in record time. (extracted frm nix)

i had a super cool dream, a dream that i wish could continue~ which means continue sleeping=P haHaz=P

i dreamt that i was in the army and i signed up for School of Theology. in the beginning, my application was rejected because i was in the army. but i kept insisting that i'm okay with signing extras and i even met up with Pastors to talk to them.

finally, my application was accepted. for the army side, i was allowed to leave during lessons, but i've to sign extras on weekends.

i've heard of people saying doing SOT in the army is tough. but i was prepared to prove them wrong. everyday during my training, i would go through what i learnt in SOT and repeat it over and over again until its in my brains.

then, Pastor Audrey and Pastor Zhuang offered to send me to church everyday because they stay near my camp. in their car were their kids, kymberly and nygel, and i would usually talk to them and play with them. i would also carry their bags when we reach their school and i would walk them in.

back in church, i studied and did loads of research with other SOT students.

there was once when Pastor Aries came and send me to church. i was kinda surprised and asked why. apparently, Pastor Audrey and Pastor Zhuang got involved in something and they needed help. so i burned more weekends and helped them. (well, no idea what was that something)

then, i graduated! (dreams got no time) and i shared my testimony in church! haHaz=P i was the top student and i shared how God gave me this chance to shine for Him in my army camp and how Pastor Audrey, Pastor Zhuang encouraged me daily.

then i woke up coz my mom turned the aircon off=/

No comments: