Tuesday, January 18, 2005

its surprising how God works.

i'm beginning to see a little bit of myself in a member in my cellgroup...

thinks highly of myself, has great dreams and visions, not really willing to listen, carries burdens that i didn't need to, think that i know everything... stuffs like that. after chatting with that member, i can't help but feel afraid.

one wrong choice, he could end up like a Gnostic person.

am i the ONLY one that feels that way?

i managed to wriggle out of that trouble is when i started to realize that i'm really puny in God's eye and at anytime, He's able to turn the tables and there i would be; at the end of the table.

i realized that i needed a leader in my life, so that i can learn and grow. no matter who the leader is, he/she is placed in my life for a reason.

i realized that fellowship with the cellgroup is important because they are the ones that change your life and thru fellowship, you grow.

i begin to realize that being in Christ is not about myself, but its about others. it doesnt mean that i disregard my relationship with God, but it simply means that my life doesnt revoke around me only. self centred.

c'mon. if you're reading my blog and you're from my cellgroup, especially xj, i really don't feel good about a particular thingy. lets DO something!? instead of letting things be the way it is and pray to God that things will change by its own.

faith NEEDS action and action NEEDS faith!!

its time.

to n272 - if you're reading and you feel that i've gone bonkers, please sms me. i'll gladly try to explain.

No comments: