Tuesday, January 04, 2005

wOopiEe dEe dOo!!

came back from g2000!! =D

went to g2000 with my mom and i bought her to the suntec outlet. there were loads of people and loads of blazers for me to choose~ i guess they bought out the old stocks as some of them were badly crumpled.

managed to find a decent looking blazer, but spent loads of time hunting for the matching pants. found out that there isn't any size available for me, so my mom decided to buy the blazer first, then look for the pants else where.

after having dinner, we headed to bugis and found the matching pants. though its 2 sizes bigger, we bought the pants~ well, sizes can be altered and just a little alteration wouldn't cause much difference in the appearance~

mom insisted that i bought a plain coloured longsleeve shirt too~ and also insisted that i don't buy a tie in the shop. loLz=P saw this really nice dark blue tie, but wasn't allowed to buy... even the salesgirl was laughing when my mom said that she knows where to buy cheaper ties=P

well, finally i've a suit thats of my size and i won't look like i'm a little kid wearing a oversized coat=)

No comments: