Sunday, January 09, 2005

sunday~~ i feel like i'm repeating myself every sunday - serve, powerful message delivered by Pastor Kong, had fun.

this time, the security ministry had a appreication dinner. bro chongkeng decided to have this dinner to appreciate everyone who had served God last year, no matter when we joined, and its also a time when we fellowship with one another.

it wasn't held at some posh restaurant, but at BEST coffeeshop! HaHaz=P

the food was great and there were loads of army talk at my table~ LoLz=P

my birthday was celebrated earlier too. was kinda a shocker when bro lennard said that we gonna celebrate a long due birthday and he started grinning at me. loL~ was really kinda paiseh as there were around 15 guys singing a birthday song for me. loLz=P

weilun had 100+ guys=x

well, received a tie from the ministry! its a maroon tie and its kinda nice~ more ties! woohoo!

very sleepy now. didn't sleep last night=/

No comments: