Saturday, February 05, 2005

-grouchy-

woke up just in time to watch the powerpuff girls today!! wOohOo!! alrite.

the main point is that, i didn't miss the channel 8 11am japanese drama show!! i really wonder why am i so attracted to that show, but maybe its just all because of the leading actress~ she's pretty, caring and elegant~

headed to SP Graduates Guild at 3 for a swim, steambath, jumping between hot water and cold water and sleeping by the pool~ its a kinda good way to relax, but there wasn't any sun for me to tan. if mr. sun decided to show up earlier, it would be the best day!!

i realised my talent in time crisis 2, with 9 lifes~ i didn't lose a life and my cousin left 3 lifes. a kiddo from no where took my gun and started playing for me and i took over my cousin coz his fingers were getting cramp~ so with 3 lives, i played till the very last stage and sadly, lost my lives~ lolz=P

the kiddo spent 2 bucks more to continue playing with me~ told him not to continue but he insisted on playing. hahaz=P

headed home and left home straightaway to queensway shoppin centre, again. bought the Gola shoes that i reserved and i've no regrets!! its crumpled leather brown and there isn't laces~ instead, its like the old school style, velco!! hAhaz!! =P

headed home and left home straightaway, again, to KSL! wanted to buy dinner home but charmaine and her sister's cellgroup were still there eating~ so i joined them for dinner and got a lift home from sharon~ lolz=P shiokz manz~

serving tomorrow! rev john bevere! wOohOo!

No comments: